Cost per serving $2.47 view details
- 1 lb grnd chuck - (to 1 1/2 lbs)
- 1 med onion minced
- 1 can minced stewed tomatoes - (15 ounce)
- 1 can minced tomatoes - (15 ounce)
- 1 can mild green chiles - (4 ounce)
- 1/2 c. minced green bell pepper
- 1 env taco seasoning mix
- 1 c. raw converted rice
- Brown the grnd beef with minced onion; drain. In a 3 1/2-qt (or possibly larger) crockpot, combine the meat mix with the remaining ingredients. Stir well. Cover and cook on LOW for 5 to 7 hrs.
- This recipe yields 4 servings.
- NOTES :
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 440g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 211||39%|
|Total Fat 23.5g||29%|
|Saturated Fat 8.87g||35%|
|Trans Fat 1.4g|
|Total Carbs 57.28g||15%|
|Dietary Fiber 5.7g||19%|