Cost per recipe $5.13 view details
- 1 1/2 lbs. grnd chuck
- 1 can Spanish rice
- 1. Mix these two ingredients together.
- 2. Roll meat mix into 5-6 meat balls.
- 3. Put meat balls in an oven dish. Add in just a little water in the bottom of the pan.
- 4. Top a little ketchup on each meatball.
- 5. Bake 350 degrees for 1 hour. Good with mashed potatoes.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 1027g|
|Calories from Fat 1247||42%|
|Total Fat 138.37g||173%|
|Saturated Fat 52.81g||211%|
|Trans Fat 8.37g|
|Total Carbs 277.33g||74%|
|Dietary Fiber 4.5g||15%|