Cost per serving $3.95 view details
- 5 fl oz Pear Nectar
- 2 fl oz Seasoned Rice Vinegar
- Sea Salt & Ground Pepper (to taste)
- 5 oz Spring Mix Salad Greens
- 1 Fennel Bulb
- 1 Endive Head
- 1 Cup Torn Arugula
- 2 oz Prosciutto, Thinly Sliced & Julienned (Italian)
- 4 Figs, Quartered From Stem End
- 1 oz Parmesan Cheese (Italian)
- In a small bowl, mix the pear nectar and seasoned rice vinegar. Season w/ salt and pepper. Set the dressing aside.
- Separate the leaves of the endive head. Set aside.
- Cut the prosciutto, julienne style. Set aside.
- Quarter the figs. Set aside.
- Cut the stems and feathery tops from the fennel bulb. Cut the bulb in half lengthwise. Cut away the core. Thinly slice crosswise. Set aside.
- In a bowl, combine the spring mix and arugala. Add half the dressing and toss well.
- Place the greens on individual plates. Top the greens with the fennel, endive, prosciutto and figs. Drizzle the remaining dressing on each plate.
- Shave thin slices of parmesan cheese over each salad.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 310g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 32||13%|
|Total Fat 3.68g||5%|
|Saturated Fat 1.6g||6%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 47.05g||13%|
|Dietary Fiber 10.8g||36%|