Cost per serving $2.64 view details
- 1/2 sm Galia Melon
- 2 handf Baby Spinach Leaves
- 2 x Bulbs Florence Fennel
- 4 x Spring Onions, (4 to 5)
- 1 Tbsp. Freshly Minced Chives
- 4 sprg Chervil, (optional) (4 to 5)
- 45 gm French Beans
- 1 handf Small Radishes
- 1 sm Lemon
- 1 tsp Caster Sugar
- 1 x Fat Clove of Garlic
- 5 Tbsp. Extra Virgin Extra virgin olive oil
- Â Â Salt & Freshly Grnd Black Pepper
- 1. Squeeze the lemon into a bowl.
- 2. Crush the clove of garlic and add in to the lemon.
- 3. Add in all the other ingredients and whisk together. Leave for the flavours to infuse whilst preparing the salad ingredients.
- 4. Using a melon baller, cut the melon into balls or possibly chop into neat cubes.
- 5. Wash, pick and dry the spinach.
- 6. Top, tail and blanch the beans.
- 7. Peel and chop the spring onions.
- 8. Top and tail the radishes. Cut in half.
- 9. Prepare and chop the fennel, reserving the throngs to garnish the plate.
- 10. Sieve the dressing into a large bowl removing the pips and garlic.
- 11. Stir in the minced chives.
- 12. Put all the salad ingredients into the bowl with the dressing and toss lightly. Taste and adjust seasoning if necessary.
- 13. Arrange the salad in the centre of 4 starter plates and top with sprigs of chervil. Garnish the plates with fennel frauds and serve chilled
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 176g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 156||68%|
|Total Fat 17.71g||22%|
|Saturated Fat 2.44g||10%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 14.46g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber 6.4g||21%|