Cost per serving $7.55 view details
- 1 pound shelled cooked crab
- 1/2 cup light mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1/4 cup minced red onion
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Kosher salt and freshly ground white or black pepper to taste
- 16 medium butter lettuce leaves (about 2 heads)
- 1 avocado, cut into 16 thin slices
- 1 teaspoon cocktail sauce
- 1 lemon, sliced into small wedges
- 1. In a medium bowl, stir together crab, mayonnaise, parsley, onion, and sugar until well combined. Add salt and pepper to taste, then chill until ready to serve.
- 2. Arrange lettuce on a large platter. Place about 2 tbsp. crab mixture onto center of each leaf. Top each with a slice of avocado, about 1/8 tsp. cocktail sauce, a lemon wedge, and salt and pepper to taste.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 107g|
|Recipe makes 8 servings|
|Calories from Fat 123||69%|
|Total Fat 13.84g||17%|
|Saturated Fat 1.93g||8%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 2.92g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.2g||4%|