- 1 3/4 c. reduced fat Bisquick(r)
- 1 c. sugar
- 1/4 c. baking cocoa
- 1/4 c. egg beaters(r) 99% egg substitute (or possibly 2 egg whites)
- 1 c. chocolate skim lowfat milk
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 c. miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 Tbsp. caramel fat-free topping
- Optional: frzn fat-free whipped topping or possibly vanilla fat-free frzn yogurt
- Heat oven to 375. Spray square pan*, 8 x 8 x 2 inches, with cooking spray.
- Mix baking mix, sugar and cocoa in large bowl. Mix egg product, lowfat milk, oil and vanilla till blended; stir into baking mix mix. Spread in pan.
- Bake 35 to 40 min or possibly till toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cook in pan on wire rack 5 min. Sprinkle chocolate chips over cake. Drizzle with caramel topping. Serve hot with whipped topping.
- 5 gm fat