Cost per serving $0.57 view details
- 3/4 c. butter
- 1Â 1/2 c. finely-minced pecans
- 1Â 1/2 c. flour
- 3 pkt cream cheese - (8 ounce ea)
- 2 c. powdered sugar
- 24 ounce nondairy whipped topping
- 1 box vanilla instant pudding - (3.9 ounce)
- 1 box chocolate instant pudding - (3.9 ounce)
- 3 c. cool lowfat milk
- 1 quart strawberries stemmed
- 1/2 c. coarsely-minced pecans
- Heat butter in saucepan. Add in finely minced pecans and flour and blend into paste. Spread paste proportionately over bottom of buttered 13- by 9-inch baking dish. Bake at 350 degrees till golden, 20 to 25 min. Remove from oven to cold, about 1 hour.
- Beat cream cheese, powdered sugar and 1 container nondairy whipped topping in large mixing bowl and smooth mix over crust. Mix vanilla and chocolate pudding mixes and lowfat milk on medium speed in bowl of electric mixer till thickened, about 5 min.
- Pour pudding mix over cream cheese mix. Top with remaining container nondairy whipped topping, then strawberries, stem-side down. Sprinkle coarsely minced pecans over topping. Keep refrigerated till ready to serve.
- This recipe yields 24 servings.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 111g|
|Recipe makes 24 servings|
|Calories from Fat 141||56%|
|Total Fat 15.98g||20%|
|Saturated Fat 10.25g||41%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 26.31g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.0g||3%|