Cost per serving $1.15 view details
- 3/4 c. butter
- 1 1/2 cups. finely-minced pecans
- 1 1/2 cups. flour
- 3 pkt cream cheese - (8 ounce ea)
- 2 cups. powdered sugar
- 24 ounces nondairy whipped topping
- 1 box vanilla instant pudding - (3.9 ounce)
- 1 box chocolate instant pudding - (3.9 ounce)
- 3 cups. cool lowfat milk
- 1 quart strawberries stemmed
- 1/2 c. coarsely-minced pecans
- Heat butter in saucepan. Add in finely minced pecans and flour and blend into paste. Spread paste proportionately over bottom of buttered 13- by 9-inch baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees till golden, 20 to 25 min. Remove from oven to cold, about 1 hour.
- Beat cream cheese, powdered sugar and 1 container nondairy whipped topping in large mixing bowl and smooth mix over crust.
- Mix vanilla and chocolate pudding mixes and lowfat milk on medium speed in bowl of electric mixer till thickened, about 5 min.
- Pour pudding mix over cream cheese mix.
- Top with remaining container nondairy whipped topping, then strawberries, stem-side down.
- Sprinkle coarsely minced pecans over topping. Keep refrigerated till ready to serve.
- This recipe yields 24 servings.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 222g|
|Recipe makes 12 servings|
|Calories from Fat 282||56%|
|Total Fat 31.96g||40%|
|Saturated Fat 20.51g||82%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 52.62g||14%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.1g||7%|