Cost per serving $1.38 view details
- 4-5 slices of good quality Oak Smoked Salmon, cut into bite size pieces
- 4 good quality fresh eggs
- 120 mls of double cream
- Some chopped parsley
- salt and pepper to taste
- 125 gs of salted butter
- 50gs of Philadelphia Cheese
- 2 slices of toasted ciabatta or your favourite bread
- Melt the butter in a frying pan.
- Add a small piece of smoked salmon-to flavour the butter.
- In a bowl mix the eggs with cream and season.
- Pour the mixture into a frying pan and stir until almost cooked but still creamy.
- Switch the heat off, add the smoked salmon and fold into the eggs.
- Spread the Philadelphia onto the toast, top with the scrambled egg and sprinkle the chopped parsley all over it.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 236g|
|Recipe makes 2 servings|
|Calories from Fat 700||88%|
|Total Fat 79.48g||99%|
|Saturated Fat 47.42g||190%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 3.29g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.0g||0%|