Chili or soup – you decide? Either way this is a delicious fall comfort food! The ingredients complement each other perfectly. Enjoy!
Servings: 12 bowls
Cost per serving $1.33 view details
- 1 â 16 oz. package of Bob Evans Savory Sage Sausage
- 1 lb. of hot sausage, casing removed
- 2 cups of diced onions
- 2 cups of diced celery
- 8 cups of pumpkin cut into bite sized pieces
- 6 cups of chicken broth
- 2 â 19 oz. cans of cannelloni beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 tablespoon kosher salt and white pepper
- 1 tablespoon of poultry seasoning
- In a large pot over medium high heat brown the sausage along with sautÃ©ing the onions and celery. Once sausage is browned and onions are translucent, add the broth, pumpkin, beans and seasonings. Reduce heat to low and simmer until pumpkin is tender. Ladle into bowls and enjoy!
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 250g|
|Recipe makes 12 servings|
|Calories from Fat 93||62%|
|Total Fat 10.28g||13%|
|Saturated Fat 3.42g||14%|
|Trans Fat 0.08g|
|Total Carbs 6.92g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.4g||5%|