Savory Sage Sausage and Pumpkin Chili Recipe
Chili or soup – you decide? Either way this is a delicious fall comfort food! The ingredients complement each other perfectly. Enjoy!
Servings: 12 bowls
- 1 â 16 oz. package of Bob Evans Savory Sage Sausage
- 1 lb. of hot sausage, casing removed
- 2 cups of diced onions
- 2 cups of diced celery
- 8 cups of pumpkin cut into bite sized pieces
- 6 cups of chicken broth
- 2 â 19 oz. cans of cannelloni beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 tablespoon kosher salt and white pepper
- 1 tablespoon of poultry seasoning
In a large pot over medium high heat brown the sausage along with sautÃ©ing the onions and celery. Once sausage is browned and onions are translucent, add the broth, pumpkin, beans and seasonings. Reduce heat to low and simmer until pumpkin is tender. Ladle into bowls and enjoy!
How good does this recipe look to you?