Cost per serving $1.46 view details
- 1 can salmon (abt 7 oz) drained
- 1/2 lb. cooked bow tie pasta
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons of milk (add in to moisten, use your own discretion)
- 2 teaspoon of dried dill
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 small onion chopped
- 1/2 cup frozen peas thawed (optional)
- 1 cucumber cut in thick slices
- a few sprigs of chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon liquid smoke flavoring
- 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- Grab a medium bowl and a spoon.
- Add in salmon, mayo and milk, stir.
- Mix in the pasta.
- Add in onion and peas. Mix lightly.
- Cut cucumber lengthwise, then cut into half lengthwise, then into thick slices.
- Add in cucumber
- Add in remaining ingredients and stir again.
- Do not over mix.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- You may enjoy garnishing with a sprig of parsley.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 210g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 257||67%|
|Total Fat 29.0g||36%|
|Saturated Fat 4.33g||17%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 4.56g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.2g||4%|