So amazing for a quick individual pizza, so many ways to dress it up. Right now, I am providing you with the building blocks to some amazing pizza nights with the family. Note: I tend to not measure my ingredients when making these pizzas, my measurements are approximate.
- 5 discs of precooked Naan Bread
- 14 oz jar of pizza sauce choose your favorite.
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella
- 5 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 5 dashes of dried oregano
- Toppings of your choice.
- Good ideas:
- sliced grilled onion, green peppers, red peppers, black olives
- meat, fruit, bbq sauce, a sprinkle of hot sauce with leftover grilled chicken pieces is good too.
- Preheat your oven to 400.
- Spray a few cookie sheets.
- Lay on the naan bread so they lay flat and prefably not touching each other.
- On each pizza:
- Dab a tablespoon or two of pizza sauce on and spread around evenly to 1/4 from edge.
- Sprinkle on 1/3 cup mozzarella, evenly.
- Sprinkle on 1 tablespoon of parmesan, evenly.
- Sprinkle on the dash of oregano.
- Add 2-3 tablespoons of toppings/veggies.
- Sprinkle a tiny bit more of cheese. Just a little.
- Insert into oven for approximately 12-14 minutes. Just long enough for cheese to be the perfect color/doneness your prefer.
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 92g|
|Recipe makes 5 servings|
|Calories from Fat 102||61%|
|Total Fat 11.56g||14%|
|Saturated Fat 6.79g||27%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 3.37g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.9g||3%|