Cost per serving $0.15 view details
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Grease a cookie pan
- 2 cups self rising flour
- 1 cup heavy cream (or whipping cream)
- Jam, butter or slices of cheese.
- In a bowl pour in the flour then slowly mix in the cream.
- Once you get dough forming, on a floured flat surface knead (not too much, maybe 4-5 times).
- Then roll out to about 1/2 inch thick, cut into 2 inch little biscuits with cookie cutter.
- Place on the cookie sheet. Its ok if they are close, I personally like a few to touch when baking.
- Bake 8 minutes or so til golden.
- You can immediately brush a little melted butter on the tops when they come out of the oven. Or simply enjoy sliced in half with a little butter, jam or cheese.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 28g|
|Recipe makes 18 servings|
|Calories from Fat 68||56%|
|Total Fat 7.69g||10%|
|Saturated Fat 4.78g||19%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 11.57g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.4g||1%|