Cost per serving $1.02 view details
- 12 red potatoes (no bigger than 1 1/2â)
- olive oil
- cracked rosemary (Savory Spice)
- salt & pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Coat the potatoes with the olive oil and sprinkle generously with the rosemary, salt & pepper, then place on the baking sheet.
- Roast for 15-20 minutes until tender when poked with a fork. Remove from the oven and place on a flat surface.
- Using another baking pan or a potato masher, press down on potatoes until smashed.
- Sprinkle with parmesan to taste
- Return the pan to the oven for about ten more minutes.
- The potatoes will be crispy on the outside and soft on the inside. Serve at once.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 430g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 16||5%|
|Total Fat 1.82g||2%|
|Saturated Fat 0.91g||4%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 67.89g||18%|
|Dietary Fiber 7.2g||24%|