I can certainly understand the attraction to muffins like these. I may just make them with minced chicken ;o) Very interesting recipe Debbie.
Cost per serving $0.59 view details
- 1 can of grands biscuits
- 1 1/2 lbs of ground beef ( I use 3 lbs for my family)
- 1/2 cup of ketchup
- 1 Tsp Apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 Tsp chili powder
- 3 Tsp brown sugar
- 1 pkg of shredded cheddar cheese
- (when using 3 lbs of meat like I do i double sauce)
- Spray muffin tin with oil.Brown your ground beef an then drain.
- Mix sauce ( ketchup,vinegar,chili powder,brown sugar)
- mix well. and then add to ground beef.
- Then take each biscuit and roll out in a circle about 5 inches all around. Line muffin pan holes
- with biscuits. Then fill each cup with gound beef mixture. Then top with cheddar cheese.
- (put a cookie sheet on rack below in cause of grease drippin.).. Bake at *375 for about 35 minutes
- or until bisciuts are done.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 105g|
|Recipe makes 8 servings|
|Calories from Fat 142||62%|
|Total Fat 15.75g||20%|
|Saturated Fat 6.54g||26%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 5.09g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g||0%|