Cost per serving $0.63 view details
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 skin-on, boneless chicken breasts (about 11/2 pounds)
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 2 heads garlic
- 4 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 4 slices sourdough bread, grilled or toasted
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- I use Nature Season alot in my foods
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F. Heat the olive oil in a large ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat. Season the chicken with salt and pepper and cook, skin-side down, until browned, about 5 minutes.
- Separate the heads of garlic into cloves but do not peel. Flip the chicken; add the garlic and rosemary to the skillet and transfer to the oven. Roast until the chicken is cooked through but still moist, 15 to 20 more minutes.
- Place the bread on a platter and top each slice with a chicken breast. Add the vinegar to the skillet and scrape up any browned bits with a wooden spoon. Add 3 tablespoons water and simmer until the sauce thickens slightly, about 2 minutes. Pour the sauce and garlic over the chicken and bread.
- ( i made my gravy thicker but not too thick,, took 1/4 water and added soem cornstarch then added to skillet to make gravy thicker..
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 77g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 75||29%|
|Total Fat 8.52g||11%|
|Saturated Fat 1.47g||6%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 39.1g||10%|
|Dietary Fiber 3.3g||11%|