Cost per recipe $6.62 view details
- 1 pkt MAGGI Pizza Sauce Mix
- Â Â Boiling water
- 1 lrg or possibly 4 small pizza bases
- 2 c. grated mozzarella or possibly colby cheese
- Â Â Bacon strips, sliced red pepper, sliced mushrooms and minced fresh herbs
- Â Â Liquid removed canned tuna or possibly salmon, sliced tomatoes and minced spring onions
- Â Â Sliced red onions, salami, diced red pepper and black olives
- Â Â Seafood marinara mix and capers
- Â Â Cooked minced spinach, crumbled fetta cheese and red onion rings.
- Prepare the sauce mix following the packet directions. Spread over the pizza base.
- Sprinkle with about three-quarters of the cheese, then one of the toppings.
- Sprinkle with the remaining cheese.
- Cook in preheated oven. 180C, for 20-25 min or possibly till the base is cooked and the cheese is golden.
- "This is such a quick recipe, when you do not have time to spend preparing a meal, it's just great." - Jude
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 2190g|
|Calories from Fat 745||60%|
|Total Fat 83.96g||105%|
|Saturated Fat 38.44g||154%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 60.99g||16%|
|Dietary Fiber 12.0g||40%|