Every Thanksgiving and Christmas season I make sure to bake up some pumpkin rolls. They taste as impressive as they look
Cost per recipe $5.79 view details
- 3 Eggs
- 2/3 cup pumpkin (solid pack)
- ¾ cup flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 8 oz cream cheese (room temp)
- ¼ cup marg. (room temp) ß Beat together
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 Cup confectioner’s Sugar
- Mix and pour onto a waxed paper lined 11x14 (greased) jellyroll pan. Spray pan with Pam before lining the pan and also spray the waxed paper lining.
- Bake 350* for 15 min.
- Remove from oven and immediately turn onto a cotton dishtowel, sprinkled with confectionerâs sugar. Roll loosely (in the towel) and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- While refrigerating, make cream cheese filling.
- Remove the cooled pumpkin roll from the refrigerator
- Unroll and spread cream cheese mixture evening
- Making sure to reach all the sides.
- Roll upâ¦.if you have any filling left, spread it on each
- End of your roll.
- Tip***I prefer to freeze the rolls immediately.
- When slightly unthawed, it is much easier to cut. Wait approx. 30 min.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 894g|
|Calories from Fat 1215||41%|
|Total Fat 137.69g||172%|
|Saturated Fat 56.67g||227%|
|Trans Fat 8.45g|
|Total Carbs 406.76g||108%|
|Dietary Fiber 3.5g||12%|