Cost per recipe $1.77 view details
- 1 unbaked pie crust
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare pie crust for 9-inch deep dish pan. In medium bowl combine first 3 filling ingredients; mix well. Stir in remaining filling ingredients; blend well. Set aside.
- In medium bowl combine first 2 cake ingredients; beat till well blended. Add in sour lowfat milk, 1 egg and vanilla. Beat till light. Spoon flour into measuring c.; level off. Add in flour, baking pwdr, salt and soda. Mix well. Spoon into crust-lined pan.
- Carefully pour filling mix over batter. Bake at 350 degrees for 45-60 min or possibly till center springs back when touched lightly and top is deep golden.
- In small bowl combine glaze ingredients; blend well. Drizzle over warm pie. Serve hot. Yield: 8-10 servings.
- If apple pie spice not available, combine 1/2 tsp. cinnamon, 1/4 tsp. ginger, 1/8 tsp. nutmeg, 1/8 tsp. allspice.
- To sour lowfat milk: add in 1 tsp. lemon juice to 1/2 c. lowfat milk; let set 5 min.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 229g|
|Calories from Fat 525||52%|
|Total Fat 58.3g||73%|
|Saturated Fat 21.98g||88%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 117.04g||31%|
|Dietary Fiber 4.1g||14%|