Cost per recipe $13.43 view details
- 1/3 c. White-wine vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. Water
- 2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Sugar
- 2 tsp Chopped fresh tarragon leaves or possibly 1/2, crumbled tsp. dry
- 1 lrg Garlic clove, chopped and mashed to a paste with 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/2 c. Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lb Medium pasta shells
- 1/2 lb Shelled fresh or possibly frzn peas, (about 1 1/2 c.), boiled till tender and liquid removed
- 2 pt Red or possibly yellow pear tomatoes or possibly cherry, halved tomatoes or possibly a combination
- 1/2 c. Shredded fresh basil leaves
- In a large bowl whisk together the vinegar, the water, the salt, the sugar, the tarragon, the garlic paste, and pepper to taste, add in the oil in a stream, whisking, and whisk the dressing till it is emulsified. In a kettle of salted boiling water cook the pasta till it is tender, in a colander rinse it well, and drain it. In the bowl toss the pasta with the dressing, add in the peas, the tomatoes, and the basil, and toss the salad well.
- Serves 10 to 12.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 1201g|
|Calories from Fat 1022||34%|
|Total Fat 116.0g||145%|
|Saturated Fat 16.41g||66%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 423.12g||113%|
|Dietary Fiber 25.4g||85%|