Cost per serving $4.74 view details
- 4 x Bison filets - (6 to 7 ounce ea)
- 8 ounce Smoked elk or possibly smoked ham julienned
- 4 Tbsp. Vegetable oil
- 1 Tbsp. Chili pwdr
- 12 ounce Linguine cooked
- 2 ounce Morel mushrooms julienned
- 2 ounce Butter
- 4 ounce Heavy cream
- Â Â Misc baby field-vegetables marinated in
- Â Â a vinaigrette
- Mix oil and chili pwdr together and rub proportionately over filets and let rest for 30 min. Heat saucepan and sear filets on all sides, lower heat and cook, turning often till desired doneness. (Medium-rare to medium is recommended.)
- Heat butter in pan and add in elk and morels. Saute/fry 1 minute. Add in linguine and heat, toss till warm. Add in cream and stir till incorporated with pasta.
- Lightly charbroil vegetables. Place pasta on warm plate. Place bison filet in center and surround with char-broiled vegetables.
- This recipe yields 4 servings.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 213g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 335||45%|
|Total Fat 38.15g||48%|
|Saturated Fat 15.45g||62%|
|Trans Fat 0.35g|
|Total Carbs 76.01g||20%|
|Dietary Fiber 5.0g||17%|