You can use different combinations of organic orange juice, soda, and lemon juice in addition to your alcohol to create a great tasting cocktail.
I tend to steer clear of using the higher quality, upscale bottles for these recipes because you probably want to enjoy those purely by themselves.
That's not to say you can't use good quality wine. After all, price doesn't necessarily go hand-in-hand with quality. I just tend to prefer to enjoy the vintages on their own.
- 1 bottle of organic red wine
- 3 cups of club soda or lime soda
- 1 cup of organic orange juice
- 1 orange cut into wedges
- 1 apple cut into wedges
- 1 tablespoon of styvia
- 1 cup of organic peach schnapps
- Pour the wine into a glass pitcher
- Add in the stevia and orange juice
- Add the cut fruit
- Let chill in the fridge
- Add the club soda right before serving
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 297g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 1||1%|
|Total Fat 0.13g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0.02g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 9.99g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.7g||2%|