The Slime Berry Punch may not sound as interesting as some of the other drinks, but it's a great drink mix to have for your social occasions and gatherings.
As the name implies, the recipe calls for berries - strawberries, rasberries, and/or blackberries. You can use all or a combination of these berries for this drink.
If you can get them fresh, great. If not, frozen ones will work fine.
These fruits are not only rich in vitamins but also packed with antioxidants, which makes it a super healthy choice.
- 1 bottle of Organic Rum
- 34 oz or 4 cups of cranberry juice
- 32 oz or 4 cups of pineapple juice
- 2 cups of blended fresh berries
- In a punch bowl add about 1/2 bottle of rum
- Add the cranberry and pineapple juice
- Stir in the crushed/blended berries
- Stir until the ingredients are mixed well
- You can add ice into the punch, or serve ice on the side so as not to water the punch down
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 427g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 5||1%|
|Total Fat 0.62g||1%|
|Saturated Fat 0.04g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 43.49g||12%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.9g||10%|