- 4 ounce Raisins
- 12 ounce Rolled oats
- 8 ounce Wholemeal flour
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 2 Tbsp. Sesame oil
- 2 Tbsp. Malt extract
- 1. Place the raisins in a pan and just cover with water, then simmer for 5 min.
- 2. Mix the oats, flour and salt together then rub in the oil.
- 3. Add in the raisins and their cooking liquid and the malt and stir together.
- 4. Add in sufficient extra water to make a thick batter. Form cookies and place on a lightly greased baking sheet.
- 5. Bake at 180 C/350 F/gas mark 4 for 25 min or possibly till golden.