Cost per recipe $0.00 view details
- Trim the fat and cut little slits in the remaining fat to stop the meat curling as it cooks in the Nu Wave.
- Brush with a little Olive Oil
- Place the steak on the 4inch rack and season with salt and pepper.
- Set the cooker on preset for the pro or high for other and cook for 5 minutes.(well done)
- Turn the steak and cook another 5 minutes.
- Let the steak rest for 2-3 minutes.
- Serve with roast potatoes - see recipe, hot veges, or salad.
- Order of cooking potatoes, mushrooms, steak
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 97g|
|Calories from Fat 1||5%|
|Total Fat 0.17g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0.06g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 4.53g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.7g||6%|