a QUICK and easy way of cooking your mushrooms to perfection. These are very juicy, you wont be disapointed.
My recipes are based on my home cooking techniques adapted for the NU WAVE cooker.
I have had problems finding recipes for our style of cooking here in NZ, so I am experimenting and sharing my findings with you
- Wipe the top mushrooms and leave stalk in mushrooms.
- Place on the 4inch rack, add a little butter and pepper & salt.
- Cover and set to cook at pre-set heat on the pro or top heat on others for 5 minutes.
- Serve with your steak and roast potatoes.
- Order of cooking in the cooker if you make the roast potatoes, steak and mushrooms.
- Potatoes(see recipe)
- mushrooms sit both in bottom of pan and cover with tinfoil
- steak(see receipe)