This is a print preview of "NU WAVE STEAK" recipe.
NU WAVE STEAK Recipe
STEAK COOKED IN THE NU WAVE IS VERY JUICY JUST LIKE THE ADD I WAS HAPPY TO FIND OUT.
|Prep time: 2 minutes
|Cook time: 10 minutes
Goes Well With: Roast potatoes
Wine and Drink Pairings:
Porter House Steak 1inch thickness (or other)
Salt & Pepper ( or add your favourite seasoning)
- Trim the fat and cut little slits in the remaining fat to stop the meat curling as it cooks in the Nu Wave.
- Brush with a little Olive Oil
- Place the steak on the 4inch rack and season with salt and pepper.
- Set the cooker on preset for the pro or high for other and cook for 5 minutes.(well done)
- Turn the steak and cook another 5 minutes.
- Let the steak rest for 2-3 minutes.
- Serve with roast potatoes - see recipe, hot veges, or salad.
- Order of cooking potatoes, mushrooms, steak