QUICK & EASY FLUFFY CRUNCHY POTATOES IN NO TIME WITH THE NU WAVE COOKER. This recipe is part of a full meal of steak, roast potatoes and mushrooms...add a salad or hot veges to finish. See the other recipes on my site.
- Porter House Steak 1 inch thick - or other like rump
- Olive Oil
- Pepper & Salt -or add your own favourite seasoning
- Peel the potatoes & cut into 1 - 1 1/2 inch large slices
- Brush with Olive Oil
- Season with Pepper & Salt
- Cook in the Nu Wave Cooker Pro for 10 mins at preset level or other on high.
- If you were cooking the Steak, mushrooms and potatoes this would be the first step.
- TIMING FOR THE DINNER
- I placed the potatoes in the bottom pan of the cooker and covered with tin foil so the juice of the steak did not make them soggy., you could also place them in a dish with a lid that seals in the pan to keep warm while the steak is cooking.