This is one of the easiest dessert recipes you will ever make! However the texture of the cookies truly make this dish. You can get creative and try different types of Oreo's and different pudding flavors. This is a great recipe for Valentines Day, Christmas, Easter or any Holiday!
- 1 package of Oreo cookies
- 2 boxes of chocolate instant pudding, prepared
- 1 container of cool whip topping
- Line a 9x13 baking dish with Oreos, in a single layer.
- Spoon prepared pudding over the cookies.
- Spread whipped topping over the pudding.
- Refrigerate overnight as to allow the flavors and ingredients to mix together well.
- You can also prepare this as a trifle. Layer ingredients in a trifle bowl instead of in a 9x13 baking dish!
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 30g|
|Calories from Fat 63||55%|
|Total Fat 7.08g||9%|
|Saturated Fat 4.87g||19%|
|Trans Fat 0.01g|
|Total Carbs 12.51g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.3g||1%|