Cost per serving $1.08 view details
- 9 " graham cracker crust - see below for homemade
- 8 oz. cream cheese, room temp
- 1 cup canned pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 2 1/2 cups Cool Whip, thawed (8 oz.)
- no bake graham cracker crust:
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 6 tbs. unsalted butter
- 2 tbs. sugar
- optional: 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- no bake: combine crust ingredients in a 9 inch pie pan, press into the sides and bottom of the pan, refrigerate.
- pie filling;
- Combine the first 4 ingredients in a mixing bowl. Blend with a hand mixer until smooth.
- Fold in the Cool Whip.
- Pour into pie shell.
- Refrigerate 4-6 hours.
- Use remaining Cool Whip for topping.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 153g|
|Recipe makes 8 servings|
|Calories from Fat 230||47%|
|Total Fat 25.95g||32%|
|Saturated Fat 14.33g||57%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 58.69g||16%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.4g||8%|