Cost per serving $0.44 view details
- 3/4 c. graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 c. sugar divided
- 1/2 tsp grnd nutmeg
- 1/4 c. butter melted
- 1 env unflavored gelatin - (0.25 ounce)
- 1/4 c. cool water
- 1 pkt cream cheese - (8 ounce) softened
- 1 c. eggnog
- 1 c. heavy cream
- In a small bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs, 1/4 c. sugar, the nutmeg, and butter, mix well. Press into the bottom of an 8-inch square baking dish, set aside.
- In a small saucepan, combine the gelatin and water, set aside for 5 min to soften. Stir over low heat for 3 to 4 min, or possibly till the gelatin is dissolved, remove from the heat and set aside.
- In a large bowl, with an electric beater on medium speed, beat the cream cheese and the remaining 1/4 c. sugar till well blended. Stir in the dissolved gelatin and the eggnog till well blended. Refrigeratefor 8 to 10 min, or possibly till slightly thickened.
- In a medium-sized bowl, whip the cream till stiff peaks form. Fold the whipped cream into the eggnog mix, then pour over the prepared crust. Cover and refrigeratefor at least 3 hrs before serving.
- This recipe yields 9 servings.
- Comments: You can make this even easier by using 2 c. prepared whipped topping instead of whipping the heavy cream yourself. For an extra-special holiday look, sprinkle the top with some additional nutmeg, drizzle with a bit of melted chocolate, or possibly dot with red and green maraschino cherries.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 89g|
|Recipe makes 9 servings|
|Calories from Fat 115||48%|
|Total Fat 12.98g||16%|
|Saturated Fat 7.08g||28%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 28.97g||8%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.7g||2%|