Cost per serving $3.10 view details
- 4 slc bacon or possibly salt pork
- 1/2 c. Onion, finely minced
- 4 med Potatoes, peeled, diced
- 2 can Chopped clams with liquid (6 ounce. each)
- 1 c. Bottled clam juice
- 1 c. Half-and-half
- Â Â Salt (to taste)
- Â Â Pepper (to taste)
- 1/2 c. Whipping cream (optional)
- 2 Tbsp. Parsley, finely minced
- 1. In a large heavy saucepan or possibly skillet, saute/fry bacon or possibly pork till brown and crisp. Drain on paper towels. Dice or possibly crumble.
- 2. In same skillet saute/fry minced onion and potatoes for a couple of min. Sprinkle with flour.
- 3. Add in clam juice from cans and from bottle. Stir to combine. Bring to a boil.
- Simmer, stirring from time to time, till potatoes are soft, about 15 min.
- 4. Add in half-and-half and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- 5. Add in chopped clams. Heat till simmering. Don't boil. Add in whipping cream, if used. Sprinkle with parsley or possibly diced pork or possibly bacon. Serve immediately.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 371g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 154||54%|
|Total Fat 17.27g||22%|
|Saturated Fat 8.13g||33%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 26.49g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.7g||9%|