Cost per serving $0.88 view details
- 1 lb. (at least of ground beef). no ground turkey, "ground chili meat" or no- fat ground meat, please.
- 1 - 2 tbs chili powder such as Eagle, etc.
- 1 can Rotel tomatoes- mild or whatever.
- 1 8 oz can tomato sauce
- 1 can ranch style beans such as Appetite Pleasin' brand.
- some garlic salt
- plain salt.
- 6 oz grated colbyjack cheese or low fat colbyjack.
- 1 bag of crispy corn chips
- 1 small container of sour cream">cream or lite sour cream">cream.
- Sprinkle salt in bottom of a 10 inch at least, stainless steel skillet or use non stick skillet
- Brown ground beef and sprinkle garlic salt on meat lightly.
- Skim fat from meat. Leave meat in skillet.
- Add Rotel, beans and tomato sauce.
- Cook at least 12 minutes on low-medium low.
- Cover bottom of each chili bowl with chips, topped by grated Colbyjack . Layer the chilli on top of this to almost top of bowl. Add more cheese to top and add dollop of sour cream, if wanted.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 279g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 140||35%|
|Total Fat 15.89g||20%|
|Saturated Fat 2.08g||8%|
|Trans Fat 0.31g|
|Total Carbs 57.97g||15%|
|Dietary Fiber 10.0g||33%|