Cost per serving $1.01 view details
- 1 bag mixed baby greens - (10 ounce)
- 1 can mandarin oranges liquid removed
- 1/4 x English or possibly European seedless cucumber thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp. rice wine or possibly white vinegar
- 2 tsp sugar
- 3 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 tsp toasted sesame oil
- 2 Tbsp. sesame seeds for garnish
- Â Â Salt to taste
- Â Â Freshly-grnd black pepper to taste
- Combine greens, oranges and cucumber in a salad bowl.
- In a small bowl, combine vinegar and sugar. Whisk in vegetable oil and sesame oil.
- Pour dressing over salad. Add in sesame seeds, salt and pepper and toss.
- This recipe yields 4 servings.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 122g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 121||68%|
|Total Fat 13.82g||17%|
|Saturated Fat 1.28g||5%|
|Trans Fat 0.26g|
|Total Carbs 11.47g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.6g||5%|