This is my go to recipe when ever I make London broil. This recipe is also very versatile--it can be broiled, grilled, or roasted.
Prep time: 4.5 hours
Cook time: 14 minutes
Cost per serving $0.59 view details
- London Broil 1-2 lb.
- 1/3 c. olive oil
- 1/3 c. vinegar
- 3 T. soy sauce
- 3 T. brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder or 2 cloves fresh garlic
- 2 medium-sized onions, sliced in rings
- Place meat and onions rings in a baking pan or ziplock bag.
- Mix marinade and pour over meat and sliced onions.
- For the best flavor cover with foil and refrigerate overnight. If you don't have that much time, refrigerate for at least four hours.
- Turn the meat at least 2 or 3 times while it is marinating. If you are using a ziplock bag, make sure the meat is completely covered and then there will be no need to turn it.
- Remove stake from marinade and broil or grill for 5 to 7 minutes on each side to taste.
- To serve, heat marinade and onions; pour over thinly-sliced steak.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 430g|
|Recipe makes 2 servings|
|Calories from Fat 488||59%|
|Total Fat 54.84g||69%|
|Saturated Fat 11.78g||47%|
|Trans Fat 0.58g|
|Total Carbs 6.23g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.2g||1%|