Cost per serving $0.29 view details
- 2 cups all-purpose flour (for a somewhat healthier version you can subsitute 1/2 cup with whole wheat flour)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup dark brown sugar, firmly packed
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3 cups oats (not instant)
- 1 1/2 cups raisins
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips (optinal)
- Preheat oven to 350
- Whisk dry ingredients; set aside.
- Combine wet indgredients with a hand mixer on low.
- To cream, increase speed to high and beat until fluffy and the color lightens.
- Stir the flour mixture into the creamed mixture until no flour is visible.
- (over mixing developes the gluten, making a tough cookie.) Now add the oats and raisins (chocolate chips if desired); stir to incorporate.
- Fill cookie scoop with dough. ( #40 cookie scoop or about 2 tablespoons of dough)
- Drop 2 inches apart on baking sheet with non stick spray (I prefer using parchment paper)
- Bake 11-13 (on center rack), until golden, but still moist beneath cracks on top.
- Remove from oven; let the cookies sit on the baking sheet for 2 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 50g|
|Recipe makes 36 servings|
|Calories from Fat 62||31%|
|Total Fat 7.08g||9%|
|Saturated Fat 3.93g||16%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 32.35g||9%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.9g||6%|