Cost per serving $0.30 view details
- 200g Savoy cabbage, cut into strips
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 800ml water
- 1 tbs Vegeta Natur seasoning (or similar)
- 3 tbs oat flakes
- In a large pot (one for cooking soups) sautÃ© garlic in olive oil. Do not allow to burn.
- Add Savoy cabbage, stir in water.
- Add seasoning, stir, bring the soup to a boil.
- Reduce heat, cook half covered, 20 minutes or until the Savoy cabbage is tender.
- Add the oat flakes few minutes before the end of cooking.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 251g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 34||49%|
|Total Fat 3.92g||5%|
|Saturated Fat 0.56g||2%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 7.5g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.0g||7%|