Cost per serving $0.62 view details
- 125g butter, room temperature
- 125g brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 250g flour
- 2 Â½ tsp baking powder
- Â½ tsp salt
- Â½ tbs ground cardamom
- 4 tbs milk
- 250g canned pears (or other fruit of your choice), without syrup
- In a bowl, beat butter with brown sugar until creamy.
- Beat in eggs one by one.
- Add baking powder, salt and ground cardamom to flour, mix and combine.
- Add flour to the butter mixture, mix and combine.
- Dilute the mixture with milk.
- Cut the pears into small pieces, stir into the cake mixture.
- Pour mixture into the bundt cake mold greased with butter.
- Bake the cake in preheated oven at 180ËC for 35-40 minutes or until done (the trick with a toothpick).
- Leave the cake to cool completely, and only then remove it from the mold.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 152g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 169||38%|
|Total Fat 19.2g||24%|
|Saturated Fat 11.42g||46%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 61.09g||16%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.4g||8%|