Cost per serving $0.94 view details
- In a small saucepan, bring the water and sugar to a boil. Lower the heat and simmer for 10 min, stirring to dissolve sugar. Remove from heat and let cold.
- Slice lemons and lime into halves lengthwise. Working over a bowl, cut away the lemon and lime membrane using a small paring knife. Using hands, squeeze juices into bowl. Freeze 8 of the empty lemon shells for use as bowls.
- Meanwhile stir strained lemon and lime juice into the sugar-water mix.
- Pour mix into a shallow container. Freeze till mix is soft and crusty about 2 hrs.
- Run a fork through the ice breaking up the crystals. Freeze again.
- When ice is still soft, scoop mix into lemon half, smoothing with a knife so it is level. Place lemons in a shallow container, cover with plastic wrap and freeze till hard.
- Serve with fresh berries. servings: 8
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 69g|
|Recipe makes 8 servings|
|Calories from Fat 1||6%|
|Total Fat 0.17g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0.01g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 4.55g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.8g||6%|