Cost per serving $1.24 view details
- 1/4 c. flour
- 2 tsp dry oregano
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 4 x lamb, shoulder, chops, (1 1/2 lbs total)
- 1 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 c. beef stock
- 1 Tbsp. lemon, juice
- 1 x 19 ounce can stewed tomato
- 1/2 x sweet green pepper, minced
- 1/4 c. minced pitted black olives
- 1 tsp grated lemon, rind
- 1 pch cinnamon
- In shallow dish, combine flour, oregano, salt and pepper; press chops into mix, turning to coat. Reserve remaining flour mix.
- In large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat; brown chops all over, 4 to 6 min. Transfer to plate.
- Add in reserved flour mix to pan; stir over medium heat for 1 minute. Stir in stock, lemon juice and tomatoes. Add in green pepper, olives, lemon rind and cinnamon; bring to boil.
- Return chops and any accumulated juices to pan; cover and simmer over medium-low heat, turning once, for about 15 min or possibly till chops are fork-tender.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 206g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 155||70%|
|Total Fat 17.36g||22%|
|Saturated Fat 2.43g||10%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 16.66g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.3g||8%|