Cost per serving $0.56 view details
- 8-10 jalapenos, cored and seeded
- 1lb of bacon
- Package of Neufchatel cheese (like cream cheese but lower fat!)
- Presoak skewers in water for 20 minutes.
- Cut the stems off the japalenos and remove the seeds from the inside. For the large peppers, cut in half.
- Next, stuff the pepper with cream cheese. Wrap in bacon around the pepper so that the cream cheese cannot come out. (depending on the size you may need to cut the bacon).
- Put the jalapeno popper on the skewer and repeat.
- Preheat the grill to medium heat (350)
- Grill the poppers on direct heat until the bacon becomes crispy and cooked through! This will take at least 15 minutes. The bacon will create flare-ups on the grill so be careful!
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 81g|
|Recipe makes 8 servings|
|Calories from Fat 252||87%|
|Total Fat 28.05g||35%|
|Saturated Fat 9.87g||39%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 1.61g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.4g||1%|