Cost per serving $0.31 view details
- 2 (8 oz.) packages of cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (4 oz.) can of chopped green chiles, drained
- 2 oz. diced jalapeno peppers slices, drained
- 1 1/2 cups grated parmesan, divided (not the kind in the green container)
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Mix together cream cheese and mayonnaise in a large bowl until smooth.
- Stir in green chiles, jalapenos, and 1/2 cup grated parmesan.
- Pour mixture into 8x8 inch pan.
- Mix together 1 cup of grated parmesan and bread crumbs.
- Bake in 375 degree oven for 30 minutes
- Serve hot with crackers
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 34g|
|Recipe makes 32 servings|
|Calories from Fat 111||82%|
|Total Fat 12.57g||16%|
|Saturated Fat 4.71g||19%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 2.23g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.2g||1%|