Standard French toast is much better with the addition of coconut rum and the grill!
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
Cost per serving $0.46 view details
- Use a whole loaf of a semi-sweet bread such as a brioche or challah and cut in 1â³ pieces.
- Mix eggs, rum and cinnamon in a bowl. Dip bread slices into the egg mixture to prepare to be grilled.
- Before heating the grill, spray with it nonstick spray so bread wonât stick.
- Preheat grill to medium heat (350 degrees).
- Grill each slice 4 minutes each side or until golden with char marks. Grill other side the same way.
- Serve with creme fraiche or whipped cream and fresh fruit! Enjoy!
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 77g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 65||51%|
|Total Fat 7.18g||9%|
|Saturated Fat 2.21g||9%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 6.86g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.3g||4%|