Cost per serving $0.77 view details
- 1 (3 lb.) broiler-fryer chicken, quartered
- 1 (1 lb.) can sweet potatoes, liquid removed
- 1/4 c. bottled clear French dressing
- 1/4 c. honey
- 1/4 teaspoon dry tarragon leaves
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper to taste. Place chicken skin side down in a lightly buttered, shallow, 3 qt rectangular baking dish.
- Mix together honey, French dressing and tarragon. Brush chicken lightly with some of the mix. Bake 30 min, brushing occasionally. Turn chicken skin side up and brush lightly with honey mix. Bake 10 min longer.
- Add in sweet potatoes and bake 10 to 15 min longer, brushing chicken and potatoes occasionally with remaining honey mix. Serve with pan juices. Serves 4. Prep time 15 min, baking time 55 min.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 73g|
|Recipe makes 2 servings|
|Calories from Fat 124||46%|
|Total Fat 14.01g||18%|
|Saturated Fat 1.77g||7%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 39.82g||11%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g||0%|