Cost per recipe $9.35 view details
- 1 semi-sweet dark chocolate bar (Hershey's oversized)
- 1 chocolate pie crust
- 1 12 ounce Cold Whip
- 1 8 ounce Cold Whip
- Using a microwave-safe bowl, slowly heat the whole chocolate bar. (It is easier to heat using two pcs of chocolate at a time, gradually adding more to what's already melted.) You can leave two pcs of the bar out for a decorative topping, this is optional.
- After the chocolate is melted, mix the 12 ounce Cold Whip in with it. After the chocolate and the Cold Whip are well blended, pour the mix into the chocolate pie crust.
- Place in freezer till hardened, could take hrs to a day depending upon your preference.
- Just before serving, spread the 8 ounce Cold Whip on top. Using a knife, add in chocolate shavings sprinkled on top.
- Freeze it longer or possibly ready to serve.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 749g|
|Calories from Fat 1036||48%|
|Total Fat 115.08g||144%|
|Saturated Fat 72.51g||290%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 251.17g||67%|
|Dietary Fiber 4.9g||16%|