Cost per serving $1.21 view details
- Bread slices - 6
- Onion - 1, finely chopped
- Tomato - 1, deseeded and finely chopped
- Bell peppers - 1. deseeded and finely chopped (green or red or yellow or mixed)
- Green chilli - 1, finely chopped
- Cilantro - finely chopped
- Cheddar cheese - 1 cup
- Red chilli powder - 1/2 tea spoon
- Salt - to taste
- 1. Take a bowl ,mix all veggies , red chilli ,salt and cheese toss together.
- 2.Take a bread slice , top with the mixture.
- 3.Heat a pan in a slow flame and place the bread slice.
- 4. Cook on a very slow flame till the cheese melts and base of the bread gets crisp.. this process will take about 3- 5 mins.
- 5.Cook with a lid covered!
- 6. Serve hot with ketchup !!!
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 190g|
|Recipe makes 3 servings|
|Calories from Fat 138||54%|
|Total Fat 15.65g||20%|
|Saturated Fat 9.53g||38%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 15.83g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.4g||8%|