Cost per recipe $6.65 view details
- 1 1/4 lbs. ground beef
- 1/2 c. diet butter
- 2 c. instant rice
- 1 (10 ounce.) can French onion soup
- 1 can water (use the soup can)
- 4 ounce. can mushrooms, liquid removed
- 1 tbsp. creole seasoning
- In a medium pan, saute ground beef until brown.
- While meat is browning, in large skillet heat butter.
- Add in uncooked rice. Stir until brown, about 6 min.
- When rice is brown, add in onion soup, water, mushrooms and seasoning.
- Drain meat, mix with rice mix.
- Bring to boil. Turn off heat, cover and let stand 10 min.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 1946g|
|Calories from Fat 1742||48%|
|Total Fat 195.75g||245%|
|Saturated Fat 100.26g||401%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 320.48g||85%|
|Dietary Fiber 11.0g||37%|