Cost per serving $5.73 view details
- 1 medium yellow onion, coarsely chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, coarsely chopped
- 1 dozen small corn tortillas
- 2 to 3 pounds sea scallops (about 24 scallops) - Halibut or Mahi-Mahi works great too!
- 1 bottle Big Acres Mango Peach Chile Sauce, chilled
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped with greens
- Shredded romaine lettuce
- Shredded Jack or Mexican cheese
- Fresh cilantro, chopped
- Natural sea salt
- Olive Oil
- Lightly toss onions and bell peppers with salt and olive oil to taste.
- Grill in basket over medium-high heat until onions are translucent.
- Wrap tortillas in foil and set on edge of grill to warm.
- Meanwhile, lightly oil and salt scallops and grill over medium heat on well-oiled grill, just a couple of minutes on each side, until just cooked all the way through. (Alternatively, toss scallops in non-stick coated grill basket to avoid sticking.)
- Set out all ingredients buffet style and allow your guests to build their own tacos and pour on the Big Acres Mango Peach Chile Sauce.
- Serve immediately.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 304g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 38||12%|
|Total Fat 4.37g||5%|
|Saturated Fat 1.29g||5%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 30.07g||8%|
|Dietary Fiber 4.4g||15%|