Cost per serving $3.68 view details
- 3 lbs. fresh pork loin - chopped
- Healthy handful of fresh basil - shredded
- 4 slices of marinated roasted red peppers â chopped -plus a tablespoon or two of the marinade
- 4 oz. feta cheese - crumbled
- Zest of 1 lemon
- Dashes of Dried oregano
- Dashes of red pepper flakes
- Dashes of black pepper
- Dashes of Garlic powder
- Dashes of celery powder
- Drizzle of olive oil
- Combine the chopped pork, basil, roasted red peppers plus a little marinade, feta cheese, lemon zest, seasonings and a small drizzle of olive oil in a bowl and mix well.
- Form into desired size burgers.
- Heat a large frying pan with a drizzle of olive oil. Carefully place the burgers in the pan.
- When the burgers become golden on one side turn over and finish cooking on the other side. The burger should be firm to the touch when it is finished cooking.
- Suggested garnish for the burger: a slice of feta cheese,
- salad greens, a slice of marinated roasted sweet red pepper and slices of red onion.
- Serve on your choice of bread.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 299g|
|Recipe makes 5 servings|
|Calories from Fat 476||74%|
|Total Fat 52.89g||66%|
|Saturated Fat 20.07g||80%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 4.71g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.4g||5%|