Cost per recipe $2.97 view details
- 1/2 c. firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 c. butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 Large eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 pkg. Pillsbury Nut Quick bread mix
- 1 1/2 c. (2 med.) finely minced, peeled apples
- 1/2 c. raisins, if you like
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour 13 x 9 inch pan. In large bowl, beat brown sugar, 1/2 c. butter, 1 tsp. cinnamon, 1 tsp. vanilla and Large eggs till smooth. Stir in quick bread mix, apples and raisins just till blended. Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 to 40 min or possibly till toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cold completely. In small bowl, blend all glaze ingredients till smooth; drizzle over bars. Cut into bars. 36 bars. High altitude, no change.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 460g|
|Calories from Fat 945||55%|
|Total Fat 107.17g||134%|
|Saturated Fat 62.95g||252%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 177.06g||47%|
|Dietary Fiber 4.4g||15%|