Cost per serving $0.13 view details
- 2 Tbsp. Peanut oil
- 1 x Beef arm roast or possibly chuck roast
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1Â 1/2 c. Water
- 1 pkt Mccormick's onion gravy mix
- 1 pkt Mccormick's mushroom gravy mix
- 2 c. Cool water
- Add in the peanut oil to a very warm pressure cooker pot. Brown the roast on both sides. (If your roast is too large to fit the bottom of your cooker pot, cut in half to brown.) Sprinkle the meat with the salt and add in the water.
- Place lid on pressure cooker tightly. Put pressure regulator weight in place. Leave heat under cooker on high till the weight begins to jiggle.
- Lower heat immediately to a level which keeps the weight just barely moving.
- Time from this point on for 20-25 min (depending on the grade of meat).
- Remove pot from heat and cold.
- Mix the two pkgs. of gravy mix together with the cool water till it makes a smooth mix. Open the pressure cooker lid and add in the mix to the pot. Bring the pot back to a simmer, and while stirring constantly and gently, allow the gravy to thicken.
- Serve with creamy mashed potatoes or possibly warm fluffy rice or possibly some loaves of homemade crusty bread to "mop" the gravy.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 220g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 69||92%|
|Total Fat 7.77g||10%|
|Saturated Fat 1.54g||6%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 0.0g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.0g||0%|